Social Media Marketing – 2020
Want to become successful with Social Media Marketing?
This is the RIGHT PLACE for you to learn from SCRATCH about Social Media Marketing
You will learn the basic concept of Social Media Marketing that has worked quite well for us, and we have used it to build highly successful ads with the best conversion rates!
This course is a step-by-step guide to teach you basic concepts of Social Media Marketing
Our instructor – Abhishek Singh Rajpurohit (ex-advertiser turned social/digital media entrepreneur with over 10 years of experience working with prestigious brands and agencies) has designed this course using his real-life experiences and examples.
He also shares the EXACT methods and tricks that have helped him in building long-lasting relationships with clients and in growing his business.
This course includes 1 Section, 13 videos, and over 1-hour worth of advanced Guide. From the theory, all the way through to hands-on practice, take your Social Media skills to the next level.
You will also get a solid hold from basics of Social Media Marketing and how it works. After completing this course, you will be loaded with the knowledge and ready to run your business.
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE RIGHT NOW!
- You get lifetime access to lectures.
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
- What you will learn in this course is original, tested, and very detailed!
Each lesson includes:
- An in-depth video lesson
- A screencast walk through using a live account
I hope you enjoy the course!
* Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
No Requirements. Suitable for Everybody.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 51 min
- Skill level All Level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
What will students learn in your course?
In this course, you will learn the basics of Social Media Marketing with the help of Case Studies and Assignments.
- Welcome Social Media
- Our Agenda
- What is Social Media
- Online Reputation Managment
- Why Should I Care, Reason 1
- Why Should I Care, Reason 2
- Why Should I Care, Reason 3
- Why Should I Care, Reason 4
- Why Should I Care, Reason 5
- Why Should I Care, Reason 6
- Understanding Platforms
- Case Studies, Part 1
- Case Studies, Part 2
- Final Words of Wisdom