Complete Programmatic Media Buying MASTERY — 2020
Go from Beginner to Advanced
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER.
This is the RIGHT PLACE for you to learn from SCRATCH about programmatic media buying.
Programmatic advertising is the use of automated technology for media buying. Programmatic media buying utilizes data insights and algorithms to serve ads to the right user at the right time, and at the right price.
This course is a step-by-step guide to teach you Programmatic Media Buying
Our instructor – Abhishek Singh Rajpurohit (ex-advertiser turned social/digital media entrepreneur with over 10 years of experience working with prestigious brands and agencies) has designed this course using his real-life experiences and examples.
He also shares the EXACT methods and tricks that have helped him in building long-lasting relationships with clients and in growing his business.
This course includes 4 Sections, 35 videos, and over 2-hour worth of advanced Guide. From the theory, all the way through to hands-on practice, take your Media Buying skills to the next level.
You will also get a solid hold from basic to the expertise of Programmatic Media Buying and how it works. After completing this course, you will be loaded with the knowledge and ready to run your business.
Each lesson includes:
- An-in depth video lesson
- A screencast walk through using a live account
I hope you enjoy the course!
* Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
No Requirements. Suitable for Everybody
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours and 8 min
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
What will students learn in your course?
- Introduction to Programmatic buying-Welcome
- Introduction to Programmatic Buying
- Overview of process
- Real time buying
- Question – 1st and 2nd highest bidding
- DSPs , SSPs and DMPs
- the process
- Question – List of SSPs DSPs – Can Double Click work in SSP and DSP
- Examples Media Buying
- Question – Can an ad agency also get in touch with a SSP?
- Introduction to media math
- Question- Is supply side platforms the same as publishers ?
- Question – how to add pixels on programmatic ads?
- How to set up a remarketing campaign
- Question- How to differentiate between Adwords and double click ?
- introduction to DV360
- How add targeting – content
- How to add targeting – audience
- How to add targeting – technology
- Setting up the creatives
- Slide 1 – Example for guaranteed deals
- Slide 2 – Can we choose the sites for guaranteed deals
- Slide 3
- Introduction to LinkedIn campaign manager
- Examples of how to manage your campaign
- Slide 4 – lead generation campaign in Linkedin
- How to implement pixels on LinkedIn
- Introduction to twitter campaign
- Ad group setup
- remarketing on twitter
- twitter cards